Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tiny haul :o)

Hey Guys ! Hope your well :) I'm back with a small haul today when I say small I mean tiny lol I'm on a buying ban right as I have bills to pay and I just keep buying clothes I don't need lol so this will probably be the last haul I do in a while I'm gonna start reviewing some sites that I love/hate to shop so I hope you enjoy that as much as the hauls ! I will have a book haul up at the end of the week though as I've just been a bit naughty on amazon *slaps hand* lol so look out for that. A quick update on my YouTube channels I've now set up 2
1)DuvetDayDevours (this will be books/DVDs Etc)
2)FashionBeautyChat(this will run alongside my blog)
I will post my first videos on both channels next week I'll let you guys know when there up though :) I also have another exciting project I'm working on but I'll update you on that as it progresses it's all exciting !!!! Anyways on to the haul as I said its only small but I hope you enjoy !:o)

Purse-Religion Outlet(Ebay)
Bag-Ebay
All Clothing items-H&M (I'm obsessed)
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment