Tuesday 17 April 2012

5 Fav 'Mac' Lippies ...

Hi Guys! Hope you're all ok :o) I know I've said this in my last couple of posts but I want to apologise for my lack of posting ! I know I've been awful just life has got in the way but I'm back now and I'm hoping to post atleast once a week from here on in :o) also I said in my last post in going to set up a YouTube all about books that's still in the process so stay tuned ! Anyways back to today's post I'm actually going to do 2 posts as a way of catching up on myself so this one is something I planned to do a while back but never got round to my five fav Mac Lipsticks I'm a huge lover of Mac I don't shop there much what with it being so pricey but there are 5 lipsticks I constantly re-purchase so I thought I'd share them with you :o)


C x

No comments:

Post a Comment