Monday 12 March 2012

Haul ..

Hey Everyone ! Hope you're all ok :o)
Sorry for the lack of posting lately just been soo busy getting bits and pieces ready for my little online boutique I'm hoping to open in the near future ( keep an eye out for updates.) I also said a couple of posts ago that I was going to start filming videos for YouTube to run alongside this blog however my camera decided to break on me so I've had to fork out rather alot of money on a new one lol which thankfully arrived today so YouTube here I come !!!! Anyways back to today's post I thought I'd do a lil haul and show you some things I've picked up lately hope you enjoy !
Totes Amazeballs Tee - Topman
Converse - Littlewoods
Vans - both Office
leopard fur scarf - Blog Sale
Skull Crop Tee - Topshop
Popchop CD's - Amazon
Books - Amazon :o)

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment